Xiaomi has officially announced the Mi TV EA 2022 series of smart TVs in China.
There are seven models in the lineup; they have the same design but differ in size and characteristics. In more detail, the entire line of Xiaomi Mi TV EA 2022 received metal cases and LCD panels with LED backlighting, a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz, and a viewing angle of 178 degrees. The screen resolution depends on the size:
Mi TV EA32 2022 (32 inches) – HD-ready (1366 x 768 pixels);
models Mi TV EA40 2022 and Mi TV EA43 2022 – FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels);
models Mi TV EA50 2022, Mi TV EA55 2022, Mi TV EA65 2022, Mi TV EA75 2022 – 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels).
HD and FHD TVs feature dual-core 64-bit Amlogic chipsets (2 cores – ARM Cortex-A53, ARM Mali-450 MP2 GPU) paired with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage. The 4K models got Amlogic quad-core 64-bit processors (4x ARM Cortex-A35, ARM Mali-G31 MP2 GPU) paired, 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of storage. All models support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 2 HMDI ports (one of them supports ARC Audio Return Channel), 2 USB ports, 1 AV, 1 Ethernet, 1 S / PDIF and 1 ATV / DTMB. All TVs run MIUI TV 3.0 operating system.
Prices for the Xiaomi Mi TV EA 2022 series will be:
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA32 2022 – 999 Yuan (about $ 153);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA40 2022 – 1399 Yuan (about $ 215);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA43 2022 – 1499 Yuan (about $ 230);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA50 2022 – 2199 Yuan (about $ 337);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA55 2022 – 2399 Yuan (about $ 368);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA65 2022 – 3199 Yuan (about $ 490);
- Xiaomi Mi TV EA75 2022 – 4999 Yuan (about $ 766).
All models (excluding the 75-inch version) will be available for pre-order from April 18, with sales in China scheduled for the end of April.