The Redmi Note 10S is now on sale from April 28th. A Goldway store in Hong Kong (e.g., Redmi Note 10/10 Pro) has been granted the exclusive right to sell.
The slightly redesigned the novelty, already popular Redmi Note 10.
But unlike this model, the processor model has been changed here. Also, the other versions with NFC have been added. Check out the full specs below:
- CPU: MTK Helio G95 Octa Core, up to 2.05GHz
- Screen: 6.43-inch 2400x1080P FHD + AMOLED DotDisplay
- Cameras: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP, 4 MP main camera module and 13 MP front camera
- Supported memory sizes: 6 + 64 GB, 6 + 128 GB, 8 + 128 GB
- Two nano-SIM card slots and an SD card slot
- Battery: 5000 mAh, with support for fast charging 33 OS: MIUI 12
- Ports: Type-C, 3.5mm
- 4G networks support
Also, the phone will come in two flavours: NFC and non-NFC. Naturally, the NFC version will cost more.