Acer has unveiled the new 10-inch rugged (IP53 / MIL-STD 810H) ENDURO Urban T1 tablet, running Android 10 (Go Edition) operating system and a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor manufactured by Taiwanese company MediaTek.
Also, the frame of this device is made of shock-absorbing materials. Also, it has unique angled bumpers and waterproof I / O ports, and keys and speakers. The ENDURO Urban T1 Full HD display is also equipped with antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass with an antimicrobial coating based on silver ions.
So, the recommended retail price of the presented novelty for the Canadian market is $ 300. For instance, for this money, the user receives a device with the following technical parameters:
- Dimensions: 260 x 170.2 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 635g
- Platform: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, Quad-Core, MediaTek Cortex A35
- Display: 10.1 inches, 1920 x 1200 dots
- Main camera: 5 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal, slot for memory card microSD
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac; Bluetooth v4.1; USB; Gps
- Battery: mAh
- Other: fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and lighting sensors, electronic compass.