- New JBL TWS earbuds
- JBL’s new 2021 full-size headphones
- Sennheiser HD 250BT and IE 300
- M-200V-Moda Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones
- New HyperX headsets
- TWS headphones with Timekettle M2 translator
- Belkin Soundform Freedom TWS Earbuds
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Smallest and lightest Earin TWS earbuds
- TWS earbuds 1MORE
Manufacturers have released several headset models on the market, including budget and expensive ones. The 2021 earbuds feature fast charging and improved noise cancellation, resulting in increased usability. Working with a voice assistant is becoming standard.
New JBL TWS earbuds
JBL has introduced several wireless models that have a different set of functions. Among them, there are standard options in the form of LIVE PRO + and LIVE FREE NC + and the sports device Reflect Mini NC TWS. Additionally, the universal modification Tour Pro + presented.
LIVE PRO +
TWS headphones distinguish by the presence of Smart Ambient technology. Which uses for an adaptive noise reduction system, which provides maximum comfort when talking or listening to music – only Elon Musk’s chip is more convenient, which transmits sounds directly to the brain, but this is not accurate. There are also three microphones, support for the Device Action program used for voice commands. The device is Qi-compatible and has IPX4 protection.
- branded sound;
- there is a suppression of noise and echo;
- automatic play or pause option;
- work without recharging for 7 hours;
- touch-type control;
- USB Type-C charging;
LIVE FREE NC +
The model entered the TOP of 2021 headphones due to noise suppression, the presence of all the necessary functions, and several features. Among them:
- JBL proprietary sound;
- noise is actively suppressed thanks to Smart Ambient;
- full Qi compatibility;
- automatic modes;
- quickly charges via USB Type-C;
- the duration of work after a full charge – up to 7 hours;
- you can use a charging case that extends battery life up to 14 hours;
- complete control through the sensor;
- can be connected to two or more sources at once.
- The model is compatible with various software and has a security level corresponding to the IPX7 standard.
Reflect Mini NC TWS
The American firm presented a novelty for athletes and tourists. The device has noise cancellation, Dual Connect + Sync technology, necessary for separate use of headphones, and Bluetooth 5.0. The connection to the phone takes place immediately after opening the case. An additional feature is an automatic pause when removing the drop from the ear.
- 7-hour work without a case and 21-hour with a patient;
- installed branded sound drivers
- compatibility with voice assistants;
- Google Fast Pair;
- IPX7 protection against water and sweat;
- different use of headphones.
- The device is fully compatible with My JBL Headphones.
Tour Pro +
The universal model has a noise reduction system with a transparency mode. Another quality is the smartphone’s fast connection when opening the case, thanks to the Fast Pair technology. The central part of the functions is the same as that of other models of wireless headphones.
- 6.8mm dynamic type driver;
- with noise suppression, the battery life reaches 6 hours, with standard mode, the duration of music playback exceeds 30 hours;
- charging Speed Charge, in which you can provide the device with energy for an hour’s work in 10 minutes;
- there is Adaptive Ambient Aware, TalkThru;
- Smart Audio & Video is fully optimized for watching videos and listening to music;
- protection level IPX4.
JBL’s new 2021 full-size headphones
The American brand has launched several models on the market designed for games, listening to music, and everyday work. Versatility combined with dynamic drivers and noise cancellation.
In the 2021 headphone rating, this flagship model, equipped with advanced functionality, often could not fail to enter. The manufacturer offered the True Adaptive system, which allows you to remove any noise even in sleep mode.
In addition to the standard JBL Pro Sound mode, there is Smart Audio from HARMAN, with which you can optimize your Bluetooth connection for specific tasks. For example, for video playback without signal delay. Also, the long battery life of 50 hours stands out.
- Pro Sound with 40mm dynamic drivers;
- Certified to the Hi-Res Audio standard, which means support for frequencies up to 40 kHz;
- in 10 minutes, 2 hours can charge the battery operation;
- the device is compatible with Headphones.
- The SilentNow and My Alarm Clock options are equipped with the model.
An inexpensive full-size option is the standard model with a full range of options, including adaptive noise cancellation Smart Ambient and a quick call to the voice assistant. With Device Action, one-touch control is available on the cup, similar to the AirPods series. The battery lasts for 50 hours.
The budget device has the advantage of being able to function for 4 hours after a 10-minute recharge.
TUNE 660NC and 510BT
Both devices differ from the rest of the series with an autonomy of 35 hours with the constant operation of all options, Speed Charge, and a folding case with improved design and ergonomics. The headphones are suitable for travel, walking, and commuting.
The 660NC has noise cancellation and extended battery life. A distinctive feature of the 510BT is its multi-point connection. The rest of the models have similar characteristics and have the same connection via Bluetooth 5.0.
Sennheiser HD 250BT and IE 300
The German brand presented its new models at CES 2021. The HD 250BT on-ear headphones belong to the budget segment. They have a standard connection via Bluetooth 5.0 and codecs AAC, AptX, making the sound clear and high quality.
Among the features are:
- built-in microphone for calls;
- 25 hours of battery life;
- application of the Sennheiser Smart Control app, through which the device can be controlled and configured according to individual parameters.
The IE 300 belongs to in-ear audiophile equipment, enhanced with an ultra-wideband driver with increased sound fidelity. The frequency varies between 6-20000 kHz, which is typical for more expensive headphones. The standard cable has a cross-section of 3.5 mm, but a balanced type of connections with a 2.5 and 4 jack is available, M-200V-Moda Bluetooth headphones with noise-cancelling.
The company showed the new model at CES 2021. It is similar in design to the wired option and has ANC as well as Bluetooth. Among the differences in the drivers’ size in 40 mm, new buttons for controlling the device, a USB-C charging port. Another feature is the increased weight.
V-Moda’s 2021 wireless earbuds can last up to 20 hours on a single charge, combined with noise-canceling control via an app on your phone or by tapping the left earcup, which makes the device comfortable to use.
The first model is considered an improved version of the wired series. The wireless device transmits signals at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and has an autonomy of up to 30 hours.
New HyperX headsets
The Cloud Revolver + 7.1 Gaming Headset has a wide audio range, reliable, smooth operation, and studio sound. The model is ranked among the best equipment for gamers due to the clarity and accuracy of transmitting audio files and directional-type drivers of 50 mm.
TWS headphones with Timekettle M2 translator
Timekettle’s innovative M2 is an updated version of WT2 that can use for translation, including offline translation. The use of Qualcomm aptX has improved the sound and its clarity.
The working time without recharging is 6 hours, and when using the case, the period increases to 30 hours. There is protection at the level of the IPX4 standard. There is also standard support for Bluetooth 5.0.
The device got into the list of TOP innovations due to Remote Mode’s presence, which translates into 40 languages - very convenient for users who are far from each other. There is also support for over 90 accents.
Belkin Soundform Freedom TWS Earbuds
The company, which produces various accessories, presented its development with an in-channel rod design. One of the main features is a powerful battery that provides up to 8 hours of use without a case. When additional batteries are connected, the period of autonomous functioning reaches a day.
The charging process is carried out via Qi or USB Type-C. There is a Qualcomm QCC3046 chipset and protection according to the IPX5 standard, making it possible to use the device for sports events or hiking trips.
They will launch headphones in the spring in black and white. The manufacturer declares support for iOS, so iPhone owners can safely install applications for listening to music and Apple Find My to find their device.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
The new flagship is versatile and is for both sports and work. The model has a good set of standard options, but proprietary technologies complement them.
- Sound: 3D
- Protection: IPX7
- Speakers: Driver 11mm low frequency and tweeter 6.5mm tweeter
- Voice pickup: Voice Pickup Unit
- Number of microphones: 3
- Noise Cancellation: Active, ANC, and Ambient Sound
- Battery life: 8 + 20 hours
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro has Game Mode that helps reduce audio lag in 2021 games.
Additionally, the device is equipped with the SmartThings to Find function, with the help of finding lost equipment through your smartphone.
Compared to similar models, the new earbuds have a small and comfortable design with a comfortable fit. Models will be in black, silver, and purple.
Smallest and lightest Earin TWS earbuds
The model of the Swedish company is among the most compact. Earn A-3 headphones have 14.3 mm speakers, IP52 protection, which makes it possible to listen to music while doing sports.
Interestingly, the lack of right and left sides, that is, the location, does not affect the equipment’s operation. Also, the manufacturer removed the rods and liners from the structure. That has led to a reduction in weight and an increase in user comfort. The novelty will be on the market by the spring.
TWS earbuds 1MORE
The company has been a partner of Xiaomi for a long time. And now it is engaged in its brand. The EHD9001TA model will surpass the previous series in terms of parameters and functionality due to wireless charging, active suppression of extraneous noise, thoughtful pause, and redesigned controls. The standard equipment in the form of 1 emitter was replaced by two versions of a dynamic and reinforcing nature.
The manufacturer has announced an extended package bundle. It includes a case, a carrying case, and a 40 cm USB-C to USB-A universal type cable. Additionally, offered ear cushions, ear bows, documentation.
Supported codecs SBC, AAC, and Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus technology require Android with a minimum Snapdragon 855 processor to function.